Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Internal Communications (Remote UK)
About the Role
We are working with one of the most dynamic, fast paced organisations in their field with over 3,500 employees to source an exceptional Head of Internal Communications.
This role will lead a team of 5 whose role it will be deliver creative, engaging communications and employee engagement to a large, diverse workforce who are situated across a number of European countries.
**** This role is 100% remote based in the UK, however, you must be based in the UK right now with a valid working visa ****
This role will be responsible for defining, developing and delivering internal communications that support our clients core values, their business strategy and key programmes across their multi-site operations.
We are looking for a strategic thinker to lead and manage internal communication, brand awareness and our clients employee proposition. We are seeking someone who has a passion for people, someone who has an exceptional track record of implementing strategic communications and someone who is fun!
Leading a great team your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and delivering regional, local and national campaigns to promote brand awareness and employee value proposition.
- Developing our clients regional internal communications strategy
- Identifying the most effective/appropriate approach to delivering employee-sensitive and business-critical information
- Driving positioning and developing appropriate material for transformation activity across countries
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and advising senior team members to drive effective communications
- Acting as an internal brand guardian across our client, ensuring collateral is always compliant
- Ensuring cost-effective use of budget across communication and transformation projects
- Develop and manage the communication plan for CEO & leadership team
- Taking responsibility for copy writing, proofing, editing and co-ordinating complex materials for a range of internal stakeholders
You will be an influencer, organised, passionate about people and enjoy a fun, lively environment.