Health & Safety Advisor
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join a rapidly growing Telecoms business where the opportunities are endless! Our clients goal is to improve lifestyles and enhance communications by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today’s Broadband.
We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals. You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of a fast-growing organisation. This role will be field based so you will be required to travel up to 1 hour between sites in and around Oxforshire.
The role of the Health and Safety Advisor is to assist in protecting the business from external liabilities and workplace accidents by identifying operational and workplace risks and hazards, assisting site teams with the creation of control strategies, and implementing safety solutions in an operationally effective and practical way. You will promote safe working practices and ensure procedural compliance, by setting high expectations and leading by good example as well as supporting the operational teams with the day-to-day safety management by offering greater visibility, support, and guidance.
- Health & Safety Qualification (NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma)
- Previous experience working in H&S in the utilities industry but preferably experience of working in Telecoms.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Demonstrable input to the reduction of lagging indicators and to the increase of leading indicators.
- Ability to produce concise reporting with the production key site, performance and investigation reports and the implementation of practical and achievable safety solutions.
- Manage reduction in unnecessary spend by practical application of safety control implementation
- 5% Annual Bonus
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Company Car
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Screening