Digital Portfolio Delivery Lead
About the Role
Our Client is looking to source an experienced Portfolio Delivery Lead with a strong experience in digital transformation - The business have sites in the South East & South West.
Role is currently home based with occasional travel to site in the South East & South West when required (They are discussing a hybrid working model that will mean 1-2 days a week on site when required).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand in their field and join an inspirational leader and be part of a new chapter for the organisation.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and organised individual who can work on their own initiative but can support the Head of Portfolios vision & bringing others along on a journey towards the successful delivery of any programme of work they are responsible for, spanning a multitude of work streams.
- Support all aspects of Digital projects and large work streams from initiation to delivery, so that projects are completed on time, to the required scope & objectives, and within budget.
- Ensuring the customers and employees are at the heart of everything we implement & change.
- Support the Head of Portfolio to design, communicate, manage and implement the digital strategy & governance plan for completing all digital projects
- Tracks progress and performance against Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues and risks in order to ensure full awareness and to minimise delays.
- Support the Head of Portfolio - to take all digital transformation from cradle to grave - lead and manage the analysis of digital project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures all project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality.
- Work with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in senior Portfolio management - Methodology & governance.
- Digital transformation experience is Essential.
- Digital design & product development life cycle experience.
- Having wide‐ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways; having ownership of a sub‐function, account, or matrix management responsibilities
- Experience managing product portfolio - defining & managing plans & road maps.
- Has a solid level of experience within the Programme & PM field; has successfully delivered large projects environment,
- Solid understanding of project management tools, terminologies and techniques