Chat Technology Lead
About the Role
We are looking for an impressive Contact Centre Chat / Message Technology Lead with a good understanding of Contact Centre operations for one of the largest organisations in their sector with a truly global footprint.
The Successful candidate will need to be able to design and deliver system / process enhancements to enable easy and efficient customer service solutions focussing on chat and message delivery. This is a brand-new role in a global organisation and structure.
**** Role will be 3 days working from the office based in Dorking, Surrey and 2 days working from home
**** Salary: 70k + bonus + bens
- Seek opportunities to automate and streamline customer contact experiences focusing on chat / bot / messaging technology and delivery into the customer experience estate
- Develop an effective business partnering approach to inspire change with technology colleagues
- Work with Business Analysts to detail the vital solutions to combat process inefficiencies
- Support the preparation of statements of work, effort estimates and design documents
- Support and justify large-scale change through cost-benefit analysis
- Propose and sponsor the piloting and embedding of new workflow focusing on the voice aspect of the large, global contact centre operation
- Maintain knowledge of current and new technologies/product/trends related to contact centre chat, bots and messaging delivery and corresponding architecture solutions
- Maintain good documentation on solutions developed and produce any user manuals as required. Help to build and maintain a library of education collateral
- Demonstrable experience running requirement-gathering sessions across regional and functional teams.
- Ability to translate end-user requirements into user stories, fit for technical development.
- Ability to own the idea, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Awareness of tools and services available within the contact centre / service industries to better delivery customer experiences.
- Willingness to both propose strategic plans, and, dive into the technical details.
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence to navigate expertly and collaboratively through resistance to change.
This truly is a role unlike any other, within an organisation unlike any other!
- Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology and Services
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions
- Project Management