Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Resource Planning Manager professional to join a highly progressive, growing business to work.
The individual we seek will be used to working in a highly fast paced Global European Contact Centre operation and will look after resource planning, call forecasting and shift management.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate call forecasting for all European markets, and developing the resource plan by market and contact channel.
- Monitoring and updating all KPIs and SLAs are met across all our channels, Phone, Email, Chat & Bot to ensure they reach the target.
- Delivering analysis of contact volume trends to ensure accurate call forecasting.
- Have a good level of understanding for all our European markets and work together with the respective Market Leaders to ensure accurate call forecasting.
- Develop and deploy the right process to optimize the process of call forecasting and tracking.
- Develop the right organization of WFM and assignment.
- Manage the shift schedule process and operate to maximize SLA and staff satisfaction.
- Build real-time operation visualisation to improve the supervising operation efficiency.
- Maintain performance reports to track EU Customer Service team performance.
- Attend and Lead Call forecast update meetings as well as Performance review meetings.
Technical skills and Abilities
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in managing workforce management.
- Helpful to have 1-year experience in managing or supervising Customer Services Operations (10- Headcount).
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of call forecasting in a fast-paced industry.
- Can prioritise own workload and deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting
- Having an analytical approach to problem solving
- Computer literate in like all Microsoft packages, google apps, BI tool and SQL with the ability to learn new skills
- High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail as well as good grammatical and spelling skills
- Outstanding written English and oral communication skills, with the ability to understand to lead responsibility
- Strong leadership qualities that can motivate and guide a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills , with willingness to co-operate and work effectively as part of a team, including with external suppliers and providers
- Able to solve problems with minimal supervision
- Willingness to be flexible as and when required
- Able to lead by example
- A passion for our brand and understands retail and general consumer buying behaviour
A keen interest in websites and their functionality; ecommerce, email communication is desirable. express interest