Please use the search to find another job.
WFM/Real Time Assistant Manager
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptionally talented WFM/Real Time Assistant Manager professional to join a highly progressive, growing business to work.
The individual we seek will be used to working in a highly fast paced European Contact Centre Operation and will look after resource planning, call forecasting and shift management.
Contract Type: Hybrid Working with a minimum of 3 days per week in the office, located in Central London, and 2 days working from home (in line with company HR policy or Department needs)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Reporting to WFM Manager and CS Manager, you will be responsible for building and adjusting Daily Work Schedules (DWS) based on the given forecast contact volumes and current agent workforce across our 3 contact channels (Phone, Email & Chat).
- Based on the above plans, you will also be responsible for ensuring connectivity is met across all of our channels (KPIs: response rate, Service Level, Average Speed of Answer) by monitoring related metrics and taking actions accordingly on a real-time basis.
- Supporting WFM Manager to create and manage shift schedules.
- Supporting CS Manager to optimise intraday operations.
Technical skills and Abilities
- Experience in the Contact Centre.
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting
- Having an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to take actions in a prompt manner with monitoring and analyzing the given circumstances
- Computer literate like all Microsoft packages, google apps, BI tool and SQL or with the ability to learn new skills
- High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail as well as good grammatical and spelling skills
- Outstanding written English and oral communication skills, with the ability to understand to lead responsibility
- Able to involve all necessary members in order to achieve goals ranging from key Stakeholders to Agents.
- Able to come up with ways to achieve goals, or reconsider the plans proactively when the gap between the forecast and actual occurs with consulting with WFM Manager and CS Manager.
- Performance bonus every 6 months
- Subsidised Team Events
- Pension scheme
- 24 days Annual Leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Paid time-off to volunteer for a good cause
- 30% Fast Retailing Employee Discount