Please use the search to find another job.
Service Delivery Manager
About the Role
Service Delivery Manager - Milton Keynes - Salary negotiable DOE - Hybrid working - Immediate start available!!!!!
My client are a leading supplier of energy management solutions business based in Milton Keynes with an impressive list of blue-chip customers, it is an exciting time to join the team as they continue to grow.
Working under a hybrid of both home and office working, your role will be focussed on the leadership and co-ordination of a small team to deliver orders and to support the customer, acting as both the principal contact and account manager.
You will be responsible for managing projects through resource allocation for consultancy site visits, planning, forecasting and management reporting, working with delivery SLAs and KPIs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer relationships in line with customer service plan
- Conducting regular performance reviews to ensure service delivery SLAs are met
- Managing workflow for Delivery Analyst to support the customer
- Managing on-boarding of new customers
- Providing portfolio analysis and review, to ensure that customer’s portfolios and supplier information is appropriately maintained and configured
- Comfortable communicating with customers both face to face, via telephone and video call, as well as display a flair for data collection, analysis and problem solving to support the team where required.