Content Creator (PartTime) 25 - 28 HRS P/W
About the Role
We are sourcing an experienced Content Creator to work on a Part - Time basis (25 - 28 Hrs per week) for our client a leading ecommerce / retail brand - This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a fast-changing and exciting industry. You will be tasked with content creation and delivery to engage customers, increase sales and grow Brand awareness .
** This is a Hybrid Role with 3 days working in the Office and 2 from Home **
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Content Manager by providing input into our content strategy and our vision for the role of content
- Contributing to the content plan and publishing schedule
- Producing written content: writing, commissioning, or editing copy for a variety of uses e.g. journalistic pieces, campaigns across print, social, email and web, sustainability reporting, blogs, speeches, and scripts
- Producing video content: briefing, commissioning, ‘directing’, editing, posting and tracking video for a variety of uses and formats e.g. sustainability, social activity, journalistic pieces, guides, campaigns, newsletters
- Producing content in other formats as needed e.g. infographics, live feeds from events, on-location video capture, audio, photography, ensuring brand guidelines are applied correctly
- Sourcing content from our archives, photo libraries, suppliers or other contributors as needed
- Ensuring content is optimised for online distribution (website, social) and for search (SEO) where necessary
- Managing projects to time and to budget, including oversight of a proportion of the content budget
- Contributing to content analysis: target setting, measurement, reporting and testing, ensuring our content feeds best practice
Essential skills / Experience Required:
- Graduate-level education, in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Hands-on experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite, digital asset management, Microsoft office and workflow management systems
- Good knowledge of SEO and optimising content for email and social media (particularly: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
- Strong content marketing and/or copy writing experience
- Portfolio of published work including published articles and video
- Incredible attention to detail: strong writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills
- Communication - able to communicate information and ideas clearly and articulately - written, spoken - to any audience.
- Independent worker: able to create schedules, set deadlines and manage projects. Able to motivate oneself and stay focused.
- Multitasker / organisational skills – great organisational and planning skills. Able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Storyteller: Strong copy writing and storytelling ability
Please contact Jay@cactussearch.co.uk for more information express interest