Digital Implementation Lead
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Implementation Lead, you will focus on implementing & driving success for our clients website - creating the best user experience for the consumer.
*This is a hybrid role 3 days on site in Hertfordshire and 2 days working from home*
- Lead on end to end implementation of web analytics and marketing campaigns across various international websites and apps
- You will plan and execute the digital activity for the clients website.
- You will be a superuser of the in house CMS system
- Work directly on the data layer, building and managing tags to better understand and track the customer journey as well as ensuring data collection is GDPR compliant
- You will be tasked with Agile adjustment of the digital plan where needed
- Proposing additions & effective changes when required to the Digital roadmap for the business including - CMS / website changes to drive productivity & sales.
- Implement best practice - CRO and UX, working with other areas of the business including Trading, Product team, marketing & digital.
- Quality Assurance and website checking as and when required
- Reply to adhoc requests, work across the vast business on new & existing projects
- Skills required - Photoshop &/or other photo editing and manipulation software, Google analytics, A/B testing
- Strong experience of page creation on website CMS systems
- You will be able to build and optimise the customer experiences
- Ideally previous experience with website merchandising
- Strong understanding &/or working knowledge of UX/UI design
- Use analytics tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics to analyse data build reports and better understand customer trends