South West England
About the Role
The role is accountable for billing, payments and revenue assurance for consumer and business customer segments. This role a great opportunity to deliver a great customer experience to customers through trusted billing and payments services, while operating revenue assurance processes and support a profitable business.
The role will develop, implement and manage operational end to end processes for billing, payments and revenue assurance. The role can offer Hybrid Working with 3 days in the office and 2 at home but this can be flexible.
The key accountabilities and responsibilities for this role include:
- Billing customer experience: ownership of the customer experience, including clarity and transparency of bills, and other related customer communication for billing and payments such as alerts and notifications.
- Regulatory compliance: ownership of compliance with all relevant regulations, including Ofcom and HMRC requirements.
- Partner management: ownership of managing relationships with key partners for billing, payments and revenue assurance.
- Payments: ownership for customer payments for consumer and business customers.
- Deliver and manage projects and initiatives to introduce improved capabilities and systems.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvements to systems and processes.
- Defining KPIs and driving operational improvements and operational excellence to achieve improved maturity of controls.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with managing billing processes for consumer and business customers.
- Experience with managing payments services for consumer and business customers.
- Preferred experience from telecom or utilities billing and payments, include systems and processes supporting high volume of transactions.
- Experience with developing and improving systems and business processes.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, including preferably Ofcom Metering & Billing Direction.
- Experience with people management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Skills to drive business improvements and business cases and being able to influence key stakeholders to make changes happen.