Campaign Marketing Manager (9 - 12 month FTC)
About the Role
We are sourcing an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager for our client a leading ecommerce / retail brand on a 9 - 12 month FTC - This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a fast-changing and exciting industry. You will be tasked with the Planning and execution of strategic multichannel marketing campaigns.
** This is a Hybrid Role with 3 days working in the Office and 2 from Home **
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devising engaging and effective marketing strategies for your communication areas
- Contributing to the development of the overall marketing plan. Proposing new campaign activity to meet the needs of the customer, strategy and trading plan
- Multichannel campaign delivery from scoping through to execution and review
- Scoping the proposition for the activity. Delivering an exacting and exciting brief. Briefing and coordinating buyers, content developers, channel owners and agency partners
- Scoping, briefing and overseeing printed campaign content – in particular mailings
- Delivering continuous improvement, application of insight, testing and innovation – to support increased member engagement and improved marketing ROI
- Effective allocation and management of campaign budgets
- Aligning campaign activity across channels – consistent, timely, legal and accurate. Overseeing smooth launches and exits for campaigns
- Identifying and responding to changing trading conditions – external and internal
- Coordinating campaign measurement and reporting and any necessary operational reviews, ensuring continuous improvement across all aspects of our campaign execution
- Competitor monitoring and staying on top of marketing best practice
- Fostering excellent relationships with suppliers, agencies and contributors
- Evaluating and negotiating involvement in external campaigns (e.g. supplier partnerships)
- Supporting relevant business projects form time-to-time where a marketing campaign skillset is required
Essential skills / Experience Required:
- Graduate Level Education
- Fundamentals of campaign planning and marketing management
- Marketing campaign management
- Direct marketing / mailings
- Marketing content and asset production
- Digital and Social Marketing
- Retail Marketing experience a definite advantage
- Organisational skills – strong organisational and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail. Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- Communication - able to communicate information and ideas clearly and articulately both in oral and written form.
- Creative thinker – doesn’t take the status quo as the only way to do things, takes inspiration from lots of sources, challenges thinking.
- Problem-solver – always one step ahead, unphased by unexpected challenges, takes accountability for finding solutions, brings people with them.
Please contact Jay@cactussearch.co.uk for more information express interest