Contact Centre Team Leader (Hybrid working)
About the Role
I'm currently looking for a Contact Centre Team Leader to join a fantastic, rapidly expanding Cambridgeshire (Home-working only required on site a minimum of 1-2 times per week) based business on a 3/6 mth Interim FTC.
The candidate will need to have strong experience in Mentoring, Coaching and Developing a Contact Centre Team.
As a Team Leader you will have previous experience of leading teams within a Contact Centre environment and have the ability to have impact through performance in order to deliver world class service for our Customers and Associates
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Motivate and support a team to develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Effectively coach your team to enhance their skills and embed a high performing team
- Hold regular 1-1s and conduct team huddles
- Accountable for team performance made up of KPIs and behaviours
- Be able to share teams performance in monthly calibration meetings
- Resolve complex customer queries and complete follow-up actions.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- Carry out call quality reviews and help your team develop using a coaching approach.
- At peak times, take calls and handle customer enquiries.
- Assist with hiring of Customer Care Agents.
- Take ownership of performance management, wellbeing calls and managing difficult conversations
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.