Head of Quality Assurance (Contact Centre)
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a passionate and dynamic Head of Quality Assurance with a proven track record of really striving for the best quality of service for our Client's Contact Centre teams to consistently achieve high performance for the business.
- You will be fully accountable for the development of the quality improvement and performance strategy for the Contact Centre - ensuring the business.
- Strategic line management for 2 Quality Managers (training, development, 1-2-1's).
- Create and support the overall quality strategy and execution the plan for quality, compliance and continuous improvement within the contact centre
- Drive the quality improvements along with managing all risk mitigation based on actionable insights, QA analysis, operational performance for the business
- Identifying opportunities for strategic business improvements.
- Communicate all Quality performance and progress to our senior leadership team.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading, developing, motivating and inspiring 2 quality managers enhancing their development & careers.
- Full accountability of the Contact Centre quality assurance, reporting into the Head of Operations
- Full strategic CEX quality responsibility and will be responsible for creating plans to meet SLA's targets
- Working with the Operations, Resource Planning, Recruitment and Training teams you will ensure you have enough of the correctly skilled and trained team members to achieve business KPI's & senior strategy plans for the business.
- Proven track record of using insights & root cause analysis to drive the implementation of business quality solutions framework to improve performance.
- High paced environment ability to really help drive the company and develop the new emerging talent
- Commercial awareness is vital.
Please contact Matt Affron 07753432891 / firstname.lastname@example.org express interest