Sales Director (Contact Centre)
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Director for a fantastic, fast paced, exciting multi site business with several locations around the country.
Reporting to board level you will be responsible for overseeing multi - channel Operations for my clients (inbound & outbound) Sales environments, including hiring, training and managing employees in a very customer centric focused business.
*** The main sites are in West Yorkshire - but there a 5 sites in total ***
With a background of SME - Large contact centre leadership and through the effective leadership of a sales managers, the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining an outstanding customer service experience for our European customers, and finding ways to retain and build on our customer base.
- Inspire, motivate & lead your sales managers and their teams to deliver an excellent B2B CEX experience.
- Support & Challenge the evolving way of thinking, based on experience, to drive performance.
- Be a forward thinker, help the business to find new and exciting products to take to market.
- Drive continuous improvement across all services and processes to ensure efficiency.
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met across all our omni-channels, Phone, Email & Chat.
- Ensure both internal and external reporting is accurate and presented on time at all times
- Minimize escalations by ensuring necessary training is provided to all Managers and Agents to be able to handle any concerns raised by our Customers quickly and accurately.
Key skills & experience:
- Have experience in managing or supervising Sales Operations in a contact centre based environment (100+ FTE).
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in a fast-paced sales industry.
- Leading a multi site operations within (Contact Centre)
- Board level interaction as well as rolling your selves up and supporting the business.
- Can prioritise own workload and deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting