About the Role
We have a super exciting role as a result of our clients growth and team success, we are seeking an accomplished Administrator to joing the PIA (Public Infrastructure Access) Team!
The key focus of this role is to provide administrative support to the Construction Department and carry out all the processes from start to end. You will be required to continually build relationships with all of the internal and external parties throughout each process and on a daily basis.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Book and monitor whereabouts activity for any personnel accessing the PIA Network
- Process all emails in a timely manner
- Provide constructive feedback and support the team members on day-to-day duties
- Provide telephone and system support as and when required
- Coordinate with the Quality Control team to ensure full compliance has been adhered to by Third Party Contractors
- Providing general administrative support to the team as required
- 2+ years of administration experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) skills
- Confident and proficient with technology
- GCSE Maths & English passes