Business Analyst (Data & CRM)
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Transformation (CRM Implementation & Data Anlaysis) Business Analyst to provide a wide range of operational design and development for the business and its people alike. the organisation will need a great mind to review the incoming business requirements and support the Transformation team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand and join an inspirational leader and be part of a new chapter for the organisation.
About the Role:
- Providing guidance and business focus for the business Transformation team - reviewing and determining the strategic Project requirements.
- Document all new process & procedures for the projects.
- Gain buy in from the stakeholder - Relationship management experience is essential as you will be responsible for communicating business changes information with internal & external stakeholders.
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective cross function support
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast paced, complex business environment across multiple business functions.
- Strong people engagement and communication skills are essential for this individual - Stakeholder engagement & in fact management so you can influence all levels within the operation.
- Experience working onCRM implementation (I.E. Salesforce)
- Working in an end to end capacity - taking a project from its infancy through to completion.
- Adapting your approach to suite the business requirements.