Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Loyalty and Insight
About the Role
We are sourcing a Head of Loyalty and Insight for our client a leading ecommerce / retail brand - This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a fast-changing and exciting industry.
** This is a Hybrid Role with 3 days working in the Office and 2 from Home **
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating a team culture of creativity, collaboration, accountability, curiosity, and continuous improvement.
- Leading insight and reporting strategy and planning. Prioritisation of our insight and analysis roadmap.
- Overseeing delivery of insight and analysis work including dashboarding, ad hoc projects, data projects.
- Leading delivery of marketing and trading performance reporting, driving the performance of our marketing and digital activity.
- Leading data and segmentation strategies.
- Leading performance reporting, and understanding of the health of our membership base, and opportunities to grow the base and grow the value of the base.
- Leading CRM and loyalty strategy and activity planning – member-value and loyalty growth, acquisition & non-member activity, retention, reactivation.
- Development of loyalty activity and initiatives, working with campaigns, channel and brand teams to deliver aspects of plans. Measurement and reporting on the performance of projects / activity
- Development and delivery of relevant business strategy (Loyal & Growing). Involvement in delivery of wider business projects where needed (e.g. Data strategy).
- Optimal use of our CRM platform. Evolving our data collection, data use and segmentation. Selection of database tools and partners. Ensuring strong maintenance of the membership database and overall “data health”. Member data subject matter expert.
- Development and welfare of the Loyalty and Insight team.
- Loyalty and Research campaign budget – forecasting, allocation, management. Business case development to secure new funding.
- Keeping on top of insight, research, analytical and loyalty best practice.
- Leading collaboration across insight and analyst specialists in the business to strengthen cross-functional working and sharing of learnings.
- Actively sharing insight and analysis findings with business stakeholders. Fostering productive relationships with the Executive Team and Committee, Director of Sales and Marketing, Sales & Marketing team leaders, merchandising and buying teams and IT teams.
- Fostering excellent relationships with our suppliers and agencies. Agency selection and agency management. Technology selection and management.
Essential skills / Experience Required:
- Clear communicator – take complex findings and communicate them simply. Able to communicate information and ideas clearly and articulately - written, spoken - to any audience.
- Commercially-minded – driven by the desire to create sales/value effectively, while also keeping customer needs and our values in mind.
- Critical thinker: Able to think critically and exercise independent judgement and discretion. Makes strong decisions and recommendations. A nose for errors. An eye on the detail.
- Insightful and numerate – can interpret a business question or problem into an analytical brief and output, able to turn data into actionable insight. Comfortable with figures and large datasets.
- Multitasker / organisational skills – strong organisational and planning skills. Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities. Leads team to deliver.
- Creative thinker and problem solver – doesn’t take the status quo as the only way to do things, takes inspiration from lots of sources, challenges thinking.
- MS suite – in particular PowerPoint, Excel and PowerBI (good level).
- Insight and Loyalty experience in a B2C online retail, mail order or DTC brand.
- Budget / Resource management.
- People management.
- Agency selection and management (in particular data, research, technology).
- Data Strategy. Segmentation Strategy.
- Database administration.
- Multichannel campaign reporting.
- Qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Strong CRM / Loyalty expertise.
- Graduate-level education.
- Customer data platform experience.
Please contact Jay@cactussearch.co.uk for more information