Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Manager
About the Role
Are you a highly, driven sales and people leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their teams to achieve fantastic results? Are you excited by a fast-paced and agile working environment where you can help us in our journey to achieve our vision to become a world class service organisation?
Salary £28,000 - £34,00 (DOE) + Performance Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We are on the lookout for passionate and dynamic Sales Team Leaders, with a proven track record of leading successful Contact centre Sales teams to consistently achieve high sales performance.
Leading high performing sales teams the successful individual will be overseeing the day to day performance, mentoring, coaching and providing inspirational leadership to ensure sales success in this very busy sales operation.
You will mentor your team, developing them and be the motivational lead having overall responsibility for ensuring the success of the sales process through the development of a high-performance culture.
- Experience in managing a successful Telesales team
- You will have enjoyed a consistent career and will be able to demonstrate sales leadership success (B2B or B2C) within reputable, customer centric organisations.
- You will be a highly analytical, results driven and motivational leader, with a proven track record of leading a high performing team to achieve sales targets.
- You will be used to working in a fast paced, high volume sales operation and will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. -[
- An understanding of Travel Insurance would be advantageous
This is a fantastic role for an individual who will be looking for a role and a company that can challenge but reward well. This organisation are undergoing rapid growth and diversification and as a result longer term career prospects are superb