MI & Planning Analyst
About the Role
Fabulous opportunity to join this well known Media organisation whilst they embark on an exciting period of technological change and advancement. This position will support the Head of Service in defining a new suite of reporting tools which will enable the operation to increase efficiences and working practices.
This organisation is based in London and ideally the successful candidate will travel to the London site approximately once every 2 weeks (there is a level of flex around the frequency though). Although this is the desired work pattern, the organisation will consider candidates who are 100% remote, but an ability to travel to London would be helpful if possible.
At the onset a background in MI is critical for this position. Salesforce is the implemented CRM and therefore the data needs to be extracted from Salesforce utilising PowerBI which is the MI element of salesforce. Experience in these areas are critical for this position. There is huge amounts of scope for the right individual to build this position into a larger planning function in the future, but in the short term, the ability to drive and decipher the data from Salesforce is key.
Key Experience Required:
- In-depth experience of developing reporting and dashboards using Salesforce and PowerBI is essential
- Proven experience of working in a similar Management Information/Business Intelligence role in an omni-channel contact centre environment
- Experience of Microsoft Office and Excel at an advanced level with strong capabilities and Experience of data analysis and report building in Excel e.g. Data manipulation, Formula creation, Charts and graphs, Pivot tables
- Workforce Planning and scheduling experience is desirable, including use of industry standard software packages
- To work closely with the Leadership team to understand and ensure quantitative and qualitative Management Information requirements are met
- To generate and publish reporting, dashboards, information and operational insight into the performance of the CS operation
- To enable the operation to self-serve key management information to support operational and strategic decision making
- To produce all external facing reporting on contact handling performance and insight to include appropriate data on queries handed off to other areas of the larger organisation
- Once a the reporting is established to then focus on workforce planning and scheduling processes, including supporting real time call and case queue management
FABULOUS Benefits to include:
Discretionary Bonus Scheme (on-target bonus 8.75% rising to a maximum opportunity of 17.5%)
Holiday Entitlement (25 days, increasing to 28 days with option to top up to 30 days)
Dental & Medical Insurance
Life Assurance (4x Salary) & Income Protection
Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Grandparent Leave
Opportunity twice a year to work remotely for up to a month at a time in the UK or abroad
Other benefits: Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work scheme, Discounted Gym Membership, Give As You Earn scheme, 1 x paid day per year for volunteering activities with our partner charities, Free gigs and festival opportunities express interest