Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager to join our client on a 9 month fixed term contract, to work with them as they relocate to a new office in Exeter. You will be working to co-ordinate between the internal team, our design & build partner and landlord in delivering this phased relocation.
- Create and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan for the client in conjunction with our design partner’s requirements and project schedule
- Manage work streams and actions - assign tasks and communicate expected deliverables to the stakeholders, and manage timescales, and deliver within budget.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner (in conjunction our design partners)
- Provide regular project updates to key stakeholders regarding project status, risks and issues, progress and budget.
- Monitor progress and adjust the plan as needed
- Monitor budget based on scope of work and resource requirements and track project costs in order to meet budget
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
The applicant should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven experience in a facilities project management role, creating and managing a project plan, and have a project management qualification/certification or equivalent and a passion for high quality delivery.
Previous experience in managing a large commercial refurbishment and relocation project would be an advantage.