International Content Translator, Danish Language
About the Role
We are recruiting for a Danish Language International Content Translator to support our clients operation based in Stoke on Trent in translating and checking their website in Danish language.
You will prepare content for various areas of the website in Danish. You will be responsible for coordinating, translating, proofreading and testing content for a wide range of translation projects.
Starting Salary £24700 rising to £26700 After the successful completion of Training.
Hybrid working(2 days in the office / 3 from Home) is available for this role after the completion of Training.
Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.30, Lunch provided daily.
- Coordinating a wide range of translation projects.
- Translating, proofreading and testing content in Danish.
- Preparing content for various areas of our website in Danish.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Native level Danish language skills, with an excellent standard of English.
- Previous translation or similar experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on tasks independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company who provide excellent training and development opportunities for their employees. express interest