Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager for a fantastic, rapidly growing, exciting business based in Southampton.
This role is leading a number of Team managers who in turn are responsible for managing the many teams within the Contac centre.
We are looking for a Rock Star of an individual who is outgoing, motivational, energetic individual who has a background in leading teams to deliver exceptional service.
You will also be responsible for:
- Leading talented, dynamic team managers who are dedicated to providing a world class customer experience.
- Motivating, inspiring and leading your team to ensure our Advisors are brand advocates
- Set and define KPIs for the team to optimise performance and quality of service.
- Laying the foundation, setting up tools and process for the team to thrive and deliver results.
- Lead change, identify and implement improvements to the customer experience at all levels.
- Extensive experience within customer success / customer service in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience Working with NICE Workforce Planning and Avaya, Cisco or similar.
- Experience Setting, implementing and monitoring individual and team performance targets. These revolve around speed of answer, handle time, adherence, quality, sales and service efficiency.
- Experience building a successful team.
- Proven ability to lead and drive high performance in their teams.
** Please note this role is office based not remote ** express interest