About the Role
This a fantastic & very exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, reputable business with plenty of opportunities to grow and build your career!
The role is responsible for providing operational Sales support across a high volume of mid-market opportunities. The Sales Administrator is primarily focussed on the set-up of opportunities in the sales pricing system and associated records in the CRM, demonstrating outstanding and consistent quality, accuracy efficiency and productivity.
Fantastic Salary of up to £22k plus Bonus of 10% of your salary!
Fantastic working hours: Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm - 1 day working in the office & 4 at home!
- Responsible for the accurate, timely set-up and associated data quality of a high volume of mid-market segment opportunities within the pricing tool and CRM.
- Maintaining high productivity in line with KPIs.
- Management of administrative lead / tender-to-quote processes on behalf of [Sales Account Manager / Business Development Manager]
- Handling of Sales queries via the general Sales telephone line
To be considered for the role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Interpersonal skills: Strong team player
- Organisational skills: Ability to work at pace, maintaining high productivity without compromising accuracy or quality.
- Ability to assess and action competing priorities when working through peaks in demand
- Technical / Analytical skills: Strong attention to detail
- Excel skills; Sales & Pricing
- Support experience highly desirable; Sales Cloud (Salesforce.com) experience desirable