Sales Executive - Hybrid Working
Newcastle upon Tyne
About the Role
This a fantastic & very exciting opportunity to join a well-known business with plenty of opportunities to build on your skills & your career!
Due to continued success, our client are now looking to recruit, target driven, money Sales Executives to join their well-trained specialist team in their new offices in Newcastle!
Fantastic Salary of £21k plus Generous commission (OTE £27.5k)
Awesome working hours: Monday-Friday 8:50am - 5pm, with Hybrid working 2 days in the office 3 days at home!
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be expected to do the following:
- Contact leads to understand customer needs and maximise sales opportunities
- Achieving weekly KPI’s and performance metrics relevant to business requirements
- Being the point of contact to answer queries, resolve problems and provide solutions
- Liaising with internal teams to build internal relationships and deliver the best outcomes for Customers
- Recording information in relevant databases and ensuring the lead portal is kept up to date
To be considered for the role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Is an excellent verbal communicator – confident, professional and approachable.
- Is able to manage and take ownership of a busy workload.
- Thrives in, and is able to contribute to, a hardworking and dynamic team.
- Has a willingness to learn, develop and build on feedback.
- Can demonstrate tenacity and resilience and be adaptable to meet individual customers’ wants and needs.
- 25 days holiday each year, plus Bank Holidays, and the ability to buy up to 5 more days per year.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Life assurance policies
- Referral bonuses