Homeworking Part time customer service advisor
About the Role
100% Homeworking Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit a number of NEW 100% Homeworking Travel Advisor’s to join their Customer Relationship Team. If you love travel & customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, this is the role for you!!
Hours: This part time role will cover Saturday and Sunday and some hours between 9am and 2pm to suit you monday to friday between 18 to 25 hours depending on your situation.
Shorter weekend working days
• Making both Outbound & Inbound calls to existing clients
• Building long lasting relationships and building a strong community presence amongst clients.
• Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the up-most of your ability.
• Drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through customer relationship managment.
• Working alongside a remote based team dealing with travel sales advice. Your experience and skills
• Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, bubbly, vibrant, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
• A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
• Experience in the travel sector is essential.
• Strong Customer service background whether this be over the telephone or face 2 face.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills For this role you must have a comfortable space to be able to work from home and a large desk which can be evidenced to go alongside your CV in application.