About the Role
We are supporting a fantastic consultancy business based in London whom are looking for Risk Consultant. The successful candidate will support Governance, Risk and Compliance in generating a high standard of service delivery, supporting the delivery & helping achieve successful outcomes for their clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects.
- Carrying out consultancy assignments for various Clients.
- Working within multi-disciplinary teams to deliver scope of work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls
- Demonstrates excellent client service and assists other team members in developing technical and professional business & consultancy competency.
- Providing bespoke advice to clients - from analysing data and working with Life Cycle models to facilitation of workshops and carrying out feasibility studies
- Responsibility for the quality and commercial delivery aspects of your work and develop skills and share knowledge within the whole consulting practice
- Demonstrate strong technical skills, knowledge & ability - business process and related risks in the areas such as Operational risk, Internal Control and Compliance.
- Producing high quality technical outputs to clients, carrying out research and analysis
- Gaining buy-in from client teams through stakeholder engagement and client meetings
- Identifying and contributing to business development opportunities where appropriate
- Serves as a technical advisor & encouraging peer development and involvement in engagements.
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
- Minimum 2 years project or programme delivery experience
- Previous risk management responsibilities (Financial Crime / Operational / Governance / Compliance).
- Qualifications in risk management would be highly advantageous.
- Project Management / Value Management / Programme Management experience with such Financial crime/ ERM/ COSO / COBIT / IA / Compliance