Call Centre Team Leader
About the Role
Job Title: Contact Centre Team Leader
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus great benefits
We are working with an award-winning brand who have just opened a brand new, state-of-the-art Contact Centre. We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, focused Team Manager to join our client's busy, vibrant team. The successful candidate will be motivated, organised, of high calibre and dedicated to delivering a great service on behalf of their customers - If you have previous team management experience, get in touch!
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, service targets corporate goals including operational metrics, quality, customer satisfaction, client satisfaction, and absenteeism and attrition.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development of all advisors in the team, ensuring they attract and retain the very best talent.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally.
- Implement reward & recognition programs and share best practices across teams and build a spirit of teamwork and a work environment that promotes high levels of engagement amongst team members.
- Maintain regular communications and feedback, ensuring accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to the Operations Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Previous Team Leading / Managerial experience is essential.
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Performance management skills and experience.
- Client/customer management skills