Contact Centre Forecasting Manager (Remote)
About the Role
We are working with a well known, highly successful and marketing leading BPO to find an exceptional Contact Centre Forecasting Manager to join their growing planning operation.
You will come with a background of Contact Centre forecasting and through the leadership of a team of Forecasting Analysts you will work closely with the Head of WFM and the Operations Directors to provide accurate demand forecasting across a multiple site, multiple country estate of contact centres.
** This is a 100% home based remote role but you will need to be presently based in the UK or Europe and sporadic travel across Europe will be required. **
The overall purpose of this position will be to define, implement and lead the roadmap for how we improve their demand forecasting across their European Contact Centres.
You will build strong relationships into external partners and markets, establishing and leveraging a working community of resources in your area. As the manager for this capability, you will be expected to lead forecasting conversations across all levels of the business, demonstrating an ability to adapt/tailor your message to different audiences, translating complex realities into strong narrative and easy-to-understand insights.
You will be an action oriented, self-starter. Able to quickly identify the steps needed to deliver ‘quick wins’ and embed standard methodology whilst in parallel, helping to develop the longer term, strategic roadmap required to fully deliver on the opportunity.
- Lead your forecasting team to successfully build efficient forecasting processes in line with strategic objectives within the business
- Work closely with the Head of WFM to strategically develop robust processes to ensure accurate forecasting
- Lead your team to successfully resource manage all client accounts to maximise profitability and satisfaction from both clients and employees.
- Proactively review deliveries at all times constantly searching for improvements
- Knowledgably present analysis and guide the organization within your field of expertise
- Actively participate in applicable management forums
- Work closely with the Operational SLT as well as process owners to have a deeper understanding and perspective of the business and direction of travel.
- Drive, lead and document process improvements where applicable
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven experience within a Contact Centre environment and omni channel forecasting
- Experience in using statistical and forecasting techniques
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of dealing with complex data sets.
- Ability to build strong relationships across functions at all levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and influencing skills
- Excellent excel skills are a must
- Excellent MS Office capability
- Experience with a variety of core contact centre systems
- A collaborative and agile approach, with experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise a large workload
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and deliver results to deadlines