Contact Centre Scheduling Manager (Remote)
About the Role
We are working with a well known, highly successful and marketing leading Contact Centre BPO to find an exceptional Contact Centre Scheduling Manager to join their growing multi-site, multi-country resource planning operation.
** This is a 100% home based remote role but you will need to be presently based in the UK or Europe and sporadic travel across Europe will be required. **
Through a growing team of Schedulers based across multiple geographic locations you will be responsible leading and guiding a team of people responsible for maintaining and developing the strategic scheduling capability of ‘000’s of FTE across multiple locations.
There is high demand on the ability to understand and analyze the current level of resource utilization across all business areas and to work closely together with operations to ensure process creation, adherence and profitability. It is necessary that you and your team understands the relevant WFM objectives and aim to turn forecasts into actual schedules with an in-depth knowledge on how to deliver accuracy on predictions.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Proven experience within a Contact Centre environment
- Extensive Contact Centre Scheduling experience across multiple contact methods
- Experience in using statistical and scheduling techniques
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of dealing with complex data sets.
- Ability to build strong relationships across functions at all levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and influencing skills
- Excellent excel skills are a must
- Excellent MS Office capability
- Experience with a variety of core contact centre systems
- A collaborative and agile approach, with experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise a large workload
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and deliver results to deadlines
If you are looking for a challenging but highly rewarding role in Contact Centre Scheduling this is the one for you. express interest