Business Development Manager (Consultancy)
About the Role
We are looking for candidate who wants to join our clients Fantastic Business Consultancy as a Business Development Manager to drive the Financial Service BD in a very exciting time in their growth.
Many of the Consultants are experts drawn from the Banking and Insurance sectors. You will bring perspective to the business solution design and execution.
*** £120-140k + Fantastic Bonus + Bens - London/ Hybrid ***
You will be responsible for leading a team of Client Account Managers who will be responsible building and maintaining strong relationships with new corporate customers alongside leading and growing relationships with our client’s present customer base.
The ideal candidate will be someone who excels in a fast paced and busy environment, who is customer and new business focused; with the ability to work independently, managing their time whilst juggling competing priorities and who has inspirational leadership abilities.
Key background you will need:
- You are tasked with New Business identification and securement through your personal networks and internal connections to open new client relationships
- You will manage & take the lead at client meetings and progression of these discussions into proposals and opportunities
- Developing and growing the companies client base
- Facilitate and achievement of revenue targets (personal & business)
- Growing revenue and developing client relationships (account management)
- Growing FS client base through ‘new account’ plans and revenue targets
- Track record of growing and sustaining the business development - top tier services / consulting firm
- Significant Sales experience within financial services sector preferably gained
- Intimate with key financial services and consultancy trends
Please contact Matt@cactusearch.co.uk express interest