Client Service Manager (outsourcing)
About the Role
Are you passionate about providing exceptional client service?
Do you have Extensive BPO/Outsourcing Account Management experience?
Are you enthusiastic about problem solving and identifying opportunities?
Location: Leeds based full time
Previous operational and client experience with working with multiple clients, multi sites, multi- channel and multilingual BPO Services or similar services businesses is ESSENTIAL.
- Working with a number of long-standing blue-chip companies, the Client Partner Manager role is the critical role that protects my client's revenue stream from all clients assigned via effective client delivery and management.
- You will act as a liaison between key stakeholders both internally and externally across assigned client base to ensure that the client objectives and growth targets are achieved.
- Both growth and retention are the critical measures of success for this role as well as cross sector expertise to be able to provide extensive confidence in existing and future client bids.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support a number of long standing and well established corporate companies as well as working along side a number of smaller companies who are looking to be guided and supported as they grow their customer service offering.
- Previous experience in an Account Management or Business Development role
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent relationship building skills, with the ability to maintain existing relationships.
- Ability to identify and convert opportunities to upsell.
- Tenacious and driven to achieve targets.
- Previous experience working within a contact centre or BPO ESSENTIAL.
- Driving improvement and innovation through relationship management and business acumen with the ability to bridge the gap between all business functions and anticipate / address client & colleague concerns and issues.