Business Development Advisor
About the Role
We’re currently looking for enthusiastic Business Development Advisors who put customers first, enjoy problem solving, are proactive and can use their initiative to exceed customers’ expectations!
Cactus Search are currently in partnership with an amazing client who have consistently been at the top of their game within the Contact Centre Industry, due to continued success they have huge plans to grow their Sales teams.
Salary £25K with an OTE of £40k - £45K(Top earners earning in excess of £60K)
- Successfully generate qualified appointments for field sales agents (BDM’s)
- Following up on internal and external leads to move them from enquiry to appointment.
- Working towards set KPI’s
- Updating of CRM system – ensuring all customer records are kept up to date accurately
- Comply with company policies and FCA regulatory guideline
- Provide first class customer service to potential new customers and portray the company in a positive manner at all times.
- General sales admin tasks
- Competitor analysis
Key Skills Required:
- Proven sales experience within a target driven environment
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow ensuring financial sales objectives are delivered /achieved
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently work towards and exceed expectations/ targets
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to engage business owners and colleagues
- Ability to use own initiative to manage own performance
- Ability to understand productivity KPI’s and adhere to them
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Money hungry, self driven individuals who are used to hitting sales targets.
- Thrive on learning new knowledge and skills and are quick to adapt.
- Know your way around a computer and can navigate multiple systems.
- Be self-motivated and can work from home with minimal supervision.
- Be resilient and can adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Contact Centre Sales experience.
- Good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills
- Positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers over the phone
- Ability to work under pressure and make Business development calls in a Contact centre Environment.