Digital Marketing Manager
About the Role
We are sourcing an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for our client a leading Ecommerce & retail brand - This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a fast-changing and exciting industry. To lead the digital marketing strategy allowing customers to really see the organisations heart through the digital experience.
** This is a Hybrid Role with 3 days working in the Office and 2 from Home**
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the Digital Marketing team (3-6FTE) making sure they stay happy, focused on achieving the business goals delivering exciting, engaging & effective digital marketing activity.
- To grow the business digital channels, drive digital engagement and traffic to business website.
- Developing and overseeing the digital marketing strategy - oversee testing (for marketing attraction - sales, acquisition, consumer retention & consumer engagement)
- Managing the digital marketing budget
- Owning the overall Digital marketing plan. Work with senior managers to provide recommendations for digital campaigns.
- Supporting the objectives of business Digital strategy – building a culture capable of excelling & process orientated for digitally-led sustainable business into the future.
- Deputise for the Head of Digital when needed - in meetings & holiday etc.
Essential skills / Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar role in marketing/ Email marketing (strong)
- Social media – Digital paid media strategies
- You will have a background in people management, we really want our team to feel valued , happy & grow.
- Experience managing relationships with Agency and Resource management (SEO & paid media).
- Our client is a growing business so project management experience driving digital change.
- Experience - A/B testing.