Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Up to £40,000 plus great benefits
Our client is a fast-growing software business, that has won several industry awards. They are well known in their sector and are growing year on year at an excellent rate. We are currently supporting this business with the recruitment of a Manual Software Tester to join their expanding team.
The ideal applicant will have previously worked in a testing role and have experience in writing and executing comprehensive testing plans, Identifying issues with usability UI and Functionality.
Candidates should have worked with an agile methodology, have a good all-around experience with different development and testing methodologies, languages and technologies and the ability to transfer that knowledge to other members of the team.
**All applicants must have experience of testing web applications and APIs via postman**
Our client values their people, and as such, they provide you with the following benefits:
- 25 days+ annual leave plus Public Bank Holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday*
- Active social calendar
- Contributory government-backed pension scheme
- 4 x salary death in service benefit*
- Income protection scheme for long-term illness*
- Private health care benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental and optical cashback *
- Monthly 121s, annual reviews and ongoing training and support to succeed
- Hybrid/flexible working opportunities in a brand-new office environment *
- Free onsite parking with EV charging points
Our client prides themselves on continuous development and as such candidates can be assured software development is at the forefront of what they do. As a critical part of the development team, the successful candidate will be encouraged to contribute their ideas around technologies and best practices and continuously learn and develop their skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing software business and be part of a company that genuinely cares about, progresses, and values its staff.