About the Role
The Settlements Team sits within the Operational Performance Team and is responsible for maintaining the integrity of our clients industry. With multiple performance and compliance targets to adhere to, attention to detail is of the highest importance. This is made more important by the ever-changing landscape of the industry and our clients regulatory obligations.
You will also liaise with our Registrations, Metering and Billing teams to ensure that end-to-end accountability of issues are met. As part of the Operational Performance team you will be working with industry dataflows, read performance & settlements.
This role is a Hybrid position where you are only reuqired to be on site in Milton Keynes once a week!
● Investigating and resolving a broad range of metering faults, liaising with third party agents
● Analysing data sets to identify mismatches between industry and billing data
● Resolving a wide range of complex industry data queries
● Performing root cause analysis in order to improve processes moving forward and prevent recurring problems
● Ensuring that processes adhere to compliance/governance to mitigate risk to the business and customer
● Collaborating with colleagues and key stakeholders to resolve escalations
● Supporting team members and management
● Managing a number of system related workstreams to ensure they are kept within SLA
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
● Strong IT and analytical skills
● Ability to handle and manipulate large volumes of data accurately
● Attention to detail and able to identify anomalies/exceptions
● Optimise processes by applying a CI approach