Contact Centre Project Manager (Remote in UK)
About the Role
Our Client is looking to source an experienced Project Manager (Contact Centre Industry) with a strong experience in end to end delivery from the BPO / Outsourcing sector.
Key points of the role:
- 100% remote working with occasional business travel (you must be UK based now)
- You must have a PM background from the Contact Centre BPO Sector
- Prince 2 is a must have
The role is responsible for the successful delivery of all change management within the account whilst providing insight into adding value to enhance the customer journey and achievement against the financial performance targets. The role is required to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Takes overall ownership for all aspects of projects and large work streams from initiation to delivery, so that projects are completed on time, to the required scope & objectives, and within budget.
- Is seen as the point of contact / subject matter expert for their projects / work streams with the accountability and authority to deliver.
- Designs, communicates, manages and implements the plan for completing the project, and tracks progress and performance against Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues and risks in order to ensure full awareness and to minimise delays.
- Leads and manages the analysis of project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality.
- Conducts project meetings, and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project to multiple levels including external & internal senior management.
- Work with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in Project management delivering within a contact centre / BPO Outsourcing industry.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to optimise account and performance and development.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and mange key stakeholder.
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all level.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skill.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Commercially and financially astute with strong experience of managing budgets.