Head of Finance
About the Role
We are working on a fantastic role at present for a a strategic and operational forward thinking Head of Finance.
You have a small team of 3 FTE (2x accountants & 1x Book keeper) to lead motivate and develop. You will be responsible for all finance matters for the business, The role requires a finance leader to be focused play a crucial role in shaping an exciting and rapidly growing business.
- Support the senior leadership team to understand key trends, driving the performance and strategic vision of the business.
- Working with the leadership team,to design a robust budget and sales forecast.
- Monthly management accounts preparation including Balance Sheets reconciliations and keeping within KPI’s
- Weekly Dashboard reporting
- Management of monthly accounts and governance and oversight of the business payroll.
- Complete weekly trading sales and margin reports for the organisation, performing analysis to highlight any key issues and trends, formulating all action plans to mitigate areas of under-performance.
- Maintain effective and trusted relationships with business colleagues
- Design and maintain commercial pricing models to support new bid & business activities
- You will be able to support the business in developing new financial systems and processes that are fit for purpose in a rapidly growing business.
- Previous experience heading up a growing & or large business Finance function.
- Management experience required
- You will have a track record of being a strong finance leader in a large business.
- Experienced qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)