Customer service advisor
Middleton St George
About the Role
This role is based in a rural location in Middleton St. George so you will require your own vehicle as public transport isn't available.
No office experience required, good level of English is required.
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Darlington (Middleton St.George) where helping people is always the number one priority.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
You’ll be making and receiving calls to and from customers in a Contact Centre Environment.
You’ll need to be able to work different shift patterns.
Basic salary is £21000
Ideal person is…
- Great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Customer Service roles.
- Loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
- Someone who can get the best from every situation
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply above express interest