Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working with our client on a fully remote basis , where helping people is always the number one priority.
You will receive a highly competitive salary of between £19,500- £21,000 per annum plus benefits, depending on experience.
The working hours are 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and 1 Saturday per month working 9am to 1pm on a rotational shift pattern.
Candidates must have excellent home broadband connection in order to run our multiple systems.
About the role:
As our Customer Service Advisor, you will respond appropriately to all customer enquiries and ensure that administration and policy servicing is carried out accurately, on time and to the agreed service levels.
Responsibilities as our Customer Service Representative will include:
- Answering all Customer calls efficiently, professionally and at all times promoting all products & services
- Responding to customer enquiries appropriately, ensuring all documentation is professional and correct
- Dealing and attempting to resolve customer complaints
- Recording and maintaining accurate policyholder information using the in-house computer systems
- Providing and maintaining exemplary levels of customer service at all times
- Great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Customer Service roles.
- Loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
- Someone who can get the best from every situation
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone