About the Role
We are supporting a fantastic business based in Glasgow who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant. This is a varied, dynamic management accounting role. You will be a main source of Financial Support to the business; this will involve a high level of stakeholder management & engagement in order to support the delivery of the business objectives for the financial delivery for the business.
- Prepare Annual Budgeting & Forecasts at a contract levels
- Produce the Monthly Management Accounts, incorporating accruals, prepayments
- Weekly and Monthly Business Stream performance reporting for review
- Manage Work in Progress & adhoc tasks.
- Responsibility for posting/reviewing monthly accruals and prepayments
- Supporting business managers with all key MI including management of the risks and opportunities schedules
- Proactively participating in process improvement projects both within the Finance area and the wider business
- Support with Ad hoc projects as required
- Pro-active process improvement
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- Experienced in similar role - fast paced cross functional role
- Experience of delivering monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow reporting
- Ability to challenge and question financial trends to address issues and identify opportunities for financial growth for the company.
- Ideally prior experience stakeholder management
- Good people skills, with a desire to integrate with the business
- Interested in supporting on projects to develop other skills