Head of Operations (Collections)
North West England
About the Role
I'm currently looking for a Head of Contact Centre Operations to join a collections operation in the North West.
You will need to have strong experience in Driving, Mentoring, Coaching and Developing a large Collections Contact Centre Operation. You will also need to be a real strategic Leader of people!
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Motivate and inspire direct reports to lead collections teams to success conducting regular coaching and mentoring session to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Lead and become a cultural advocate for initiatives to increase employee engagement.
- Work closely with HR on all aspects of people management including absence management and attrition.
- Compliance management with FCA legislation's for Customers/Borrowers in Financial Difficulties, support where required.
- Carry out performance management and disciplinary meetings where appropriate.
- Effectively drive high performing inbound sales teams in a contact centre operation.
- Analyse, interpret and report on all Collections & Customer Service operational performance.
- Manage and improve internal quality and customer satisfaction performance measures - FCR & NPS.
- Develop and implement calling and staffing plans including predictive dialler strategies (inbound & Outbound).
- Liaise with key internal & external stakeholders & clients to mitigate against impact of issues outside of business as usual.
- Resolve and drive measures to reduce complex or contentious/complaint issues, acting as the escalation point your teams.
- Experience managing 500+FTE in a contact centre collections environment
- Ideally inbound &/ OR outbound management experience
- Strong people skills and the ability to get stuck into the challenges.