Please use the search to find another job.
Area Manager - Field Services Manager (Water)
About the Role
Field Services Management (Water)
£55,000 plus bonus and great additional benefits
We are supporting a key client of ours with the recruitment of a Field Services Manager.
The successful applicant will manage a large repair and maintenance team, consisting of field engineers, streetworks teams and contracted professionals.
Due to growth, the business is looking to bring in a new manager to help oversee operations and achieve further business success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established yet growing business who are well known in their sector. It will be the Field Services manager's responsibility to ensure that performance is effectively and continually managed against agreed standards.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the consistent day to day delivery of high-quality customer service through overseeing a team of repair and maintenance engineers, streetworks teams and other professionals who are employed on a permanent and or contractual basis across multiple trades. Duties include:
- Manage the planning and delivery of repair and maintenance activities, and end-to-end streetworks processes and manage the costs associated with permits, FPNs, defects and overruns.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly performance data; adapting plans to ensure compliance with SLAs whilst achieving budget.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, ensuring that all on-site activity is in line with health and safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Provide support as part of the emergency team in the event of an emergency that could affect the company’s operation or service delivery.
- Provide leadership and technical support to the team, communicating clear expectations of appropriate behaviours.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including Contractors, consultants, Environmental Groups and Highways Authorities.
- You will be part of the company’s Incident Management Team and may be required to operate as part of an ‘out of hours’ standby arrangement to provide decision-making support.
- You have experience of managing direct and contract labour force.
- It is ideal if you have knowledge of NEC3 and NEC4 contract management
- You should already have experience within the streetworks industry and be able to demonstrate your ability to lead and develop a team.
- You will have strong communication skills and able to build relationships at all levels of the business, as well as with external stakeholders.
Our client offers a fantastic supportive and flexible working environment. They are a great company to work for as they look after their staff and provide every opportunity available in order to progress and develop further.
Please apply and contact James on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.