Finance Business Partner
About the Role
Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner
Remote (Head Office based in Birmingham)
Circa £70,000 plus bonus
Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, you'll own commercial reporting and insights, revenue reporting and prepare, develop, and analyse financial and commercial information for the management team to use when making well-informed decisions, which will help to secure future stability, growth and profitability.
You'll be involved in month-end close, variance analysis and take lead in the creation and presentation of weekly intra-month forecasts.
The role will require using finance business partnering skills with your key customers including Operational Account Managers and leads, Client Services and the finance management team including the CFO.
This role is to look to the future in how we create an efficient cost base, maximise opportunities and identify & manage risks. You'll analyse past performance of the business across multiple customers and advise on how to prevent future problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value.
- Managing a small team to play a key role in a best-in-class commercial finance function, supporting ambitious company growth plans
- Partnering Heads of Client Operations to support Client specific performance reviews, driving informed commercial decision making and improving financial performance through (but not limited to):
- Analysis of the key drivers of volume, revenue, and margin performance for the White Label BPO Business.
- Translating strategy into short and mid-term financial and non-financial targets
- Ensuring spend and spans of control is kept in line with the budget and revenue is maximised
- Using analytics and trends to identify operational drivers for financial variances and being able to use this information to influence Operations in generating efficiencies to create an optimal cost base
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Liaising with other function managers to put finances and accounts in context
- Managing a small Commercial Finance Business Partner Team to ensure accurate revenue recognition and reporting
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Supporting Departmental Heads in preparing investment appraisals for business case proposals
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
*This is a home working role but it requires some travel to our clients Central Birmingham Offices, the frequency of office visits will vary the ideal candidate will be flexible and will understand that some time in the office will be important. Any travel to the office can be fully expensed.
For further information please feel free to apply to the position with your CV and salary information and we will get back to you. express interest