Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
About the Role
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisor’s to join their Customer Relationship Team.
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, this is the role for you.
Starting Salary: £20,000 an OTE of around £28k (Paid monthly)
Hours: You will need to be flexible with working hours as the department operate Monday to Sunday across varies shift patterns between the hours of 8am and 8pm (Incl 1 weekend day in every 3weeks).
- Making both Outbound & Inbound calls to existing clients
- Being the first point of contact for queries and advice whilst objection handling to the up-most of your ability.
- Drive key relationship building and enhance the customer experience through outbound campaigns
- Working alongside multiple departments to gather feedback from clients, whilst sharing best practise.
- Analysing client activity data and reports
Your experience and skills
- Motivated to succeed, enthusiastic, bubbly, vibrant, confident, dedicated, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong Customer service background whether this be over the telephone or face 2 face.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills