Account Director - BPO (Hybrid)
About the Role
We are looking for a highly credible and passionate Contact Centre BPO Account Director to join our clients growing outsourced operation.
Working on a hybrid basis with a few days a week in Manchester the Account Director will be responsible for driving client quality and continuous improvement, while expanding the relationship with this particular client.
We are specifically looking for an individual who has a background in the Outsourcing of Customer Contact and this role will involve ensuring clear communications between the client and the Operation, delivery of governance communications, and delivery of monthly and quarterly business reviews.
Facing off to the end client the ideal candidate for this role will be flexible with changing and challenging workloads, will be able to demonstrate success in managing a client in this capacity, understanding their expectations, and delivering change in order to improve performance. You’ll have an extensive background in Customer Contact and Outsourcing and will be well used to leading on client relationships.
Key Responsibilities in role:
- Day-to-day client contact ensuring clear communications between the client and internal stakeholders
- Driving continuous improvement agenda, working in partnership with internal and external colleagues
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly business reviews
- The identification of growth potential in the account and working with internal teams to develop into meaningful and attractive service lines
- Working with the client to mange the implementation of campaign change