Forecasting & Planning Consultant
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced Forecasting & Planning Consultant to provide a wide range of operational support & WFM service delivery. You will be the business Forecasting & Planning expert to produce forecasting and capacity planning business models, & wide range of data analysis to support the capacity planning process for the operations teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading brand, work within an incredible leadership team & be an expert in your area.
The role will be a hybrid model 3 days on site & 2 days WFH.
- Assist with the business WFM strategy - Demand forecasting & capacity planning process, engagement with stakeholders as an expert for WFM.
- Establish and deliver a resource planning approach using historic data to forecast demand and resource requirements – daily/ weekly/ monthly.
- Review business process performance & Planning plan, through business insight & root cause analysis, to
- Identify planning risks and opportunities to make strategic improvements
- Optimise resource planning and scheduling processes to achieve service levels.
- Work with & support the Senior Operational Leaders
- You will be tasked with managing the Data & Trends Analysis
- Governance & Administration of WFM Tools
- Carry out strategic resource planning & business change management plans.
- Senior Contact Centre WFM background
- Resource Planning Senior Leader in a complex Customer Service/ Customer Care operation in the past.
- Excel & Power BI experience essential
- WFM experience ideally IEX
- Proven experience of producing accurate forecasting models
- Statistical techniques across multiple service channels (call/ chat/ emails)
- Extensive Senior leadership experience