Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Commercial Underwriting Analyst
About the Role
We are working with a fantastic business in London whom are looking for a Senior Commercial Underwriting Analysts, The brand has multiple divisions & you will take ownership of several business products. You will be vital in maximising profitability & exceeding budgets for our Client.
*This role can be WFH or Hybrid (East Midlands/ London)
- You will be managing the clients portfolio of products
- Design & setting pricing structures for new and existing business.
- Producing business financial forecasts, risk & cash flows analysis
- Applying & adhering to business regulatory requirements
- Ensuring the pricing, commercial product deliver effective cost & target business margins
- Building relationships with different stakeholders across the wider business
- Support Management with commercial needs & adhoc projects
A Few Things About You
- You will have previously worked in a fast paced environment
- Excellent numeracy and Excel skills, Capable of using a large data set analysis
- Extensive knowledge of financial & commercial modelling
- Budgeting & forecasting experience
- Strong SQL experience ideally
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving and interpersonal skills