Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
I am looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader for an amazing brand in Central London, With an excellent reputation, great working environment and fantastic opportunity & prospects, we are working with a company who are well renowned in their industry to help them find an exceptional Inbound Contact Centre Team Leader.
Leading a team of 6-12FTE you will come with a background of exceptional service provision in a Contact Centre environment and will be an inspiration to the teams you lead.
Shift pattern (8.30-5pm, 10-6.30pm or 12.30-9pm) is a mix of on site & WFH: (working 5 days out of 7 with 2 weekends a month)
Mondays/ Tuesday/ Wednesday on site unless working the late shift and then can be WFH.
This client is an award-winning operation that is going through some business changes and needs strong capable management to support the transitions.
- Day-to-day management of an inbound customer service team
- Complete monthly 1-1’s with each member of your team
- Deliver and execute incentives to motivate and drive your team
- Identify, report on and pursue new business opportunities
- Management of CRM system, supporting your team with all L&D
- Hitting individual and team monthly CEX targets
- Exception people engagement
- Experience with managing a small team successfully
- Ability to use initiative
- Experience with Contact Centre CRM systems
- Be driven by great CEX and career progression