Complaints Advisor Hybrid
About the Role
About the Role
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well-known business with plenty of opportunities to build on your skills & your career! This business truly put the needs of their customers first, that’s why we need Customer Champions who love going above and beyond!
The Complaints & Customer Service Advisor is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service to customers over many platforms. They will take ownership of our executive level complaints liaising with various stakeholders around the business driving them to a prompt and appropriate resolution. Supporting the wider Customer Operations team, the Complaints & Customer Service Advisor will be key in providing analysis and feedback to drive change as our business continues to grow and evolve.
35 hours per week / Hybrid
This is done through a variety of techniques including but not limited to:
- Swift and proactive management of escalated cases that come into the business.
- A proactive and positive attitude with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge and functional expert on all processes and Procedures.
- Excellent people and communication skills, quick to build relationships.
- Demonstrating best in class escalation management.
- Management of executive level escalations and acting as the owner of the first step within the Complaints Process.
- Providing reactive and proactive customer communications through written and verbal case management.
- Securing and providing timely and proactive updates and information to customers, avoiding the need for repeated contacts.
- Managing own workload effectively and supporting team where required in more complex cases.
- Being the voice of the customer and champion ideas through regular focus groups, to help improve the customer experience.
- Building key relationships with internal stakeholders to encourage a positive and collaborative way of working.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven experience of delivering high-quality customer service
- Experience in complaint management
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing effective communication with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills