Please use the search to find another job.
Field Sales Account Manager
About the Role
We are searching for a talented Field Sales Account Manager for the leading organisation in their field with an enormous brand who are constantly being marketed publicly.
This role will specifically focus on the Manchester Area and will be nothing short of dynamic – a fusion of forging new connections and nurturing existing relationships.
Monday to Friday, 09.00 until 17.00 working Hours
We are seeking someone who has a background of successfully winning new business as well as having excellent account management skills.
- Research the local marketplace to identify new leads and targets
- Contacting potential clients via email, in person or by phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Work with Marketing/Affinity Partnership Manager to develop local initiatives leading to new Sales
- Attend local conferences, meetings, and industry events (BNI, Trade Shows, Trading Estates, In Location)
- Visit potential new Trades at work, business or home
- Close new Trades clients in person, over video call or by phone as appropriate
- Having excellent business acumen including knowledge of Competitors and Business Models
- Outputs focused and desire to achieve targets and goals.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of winning New Business and Account Management
- Strong Communication and IT competency are essential for success in this role.
- Local Knowledge - Familiarity with the proposed territory is crucial to effectively serve the local market.
- Determination and Persuasiveness - You should be determined, resolute, persuasive, and assertive to excel in sales and account management.
- Work to Deadlines - The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines/targets is a key requirement.
- Time Management - Excellent time management and organisational skills are necessary for success.
- Flexibility - Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of the business is essential.
Please Apply or Email email@example.com for more info